Small Group Dolomites & Cortina Trip
Departing from Venice this excursion offers the best excursions to the Dolomites, ItalyBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- English speaking driver-guide
- Mercedes minivan or similar make
- Entrance Fees to the Tre Cime Di Lavaredo Toll Road to arrive at 7,500 ft above sea-level
- Maximum of 8 people
On our small group Venice day tours of the Dolomite mountains enjoy a memorable day exploring what many people believe to be Europe's most beautiful range of mountains. During the day we make numerous stops at scenic viewpoints, walk around lakes, visit the home town of the famous Renaissance painter Titian, spend some time in Cortina and enjoy a walk on a level terrain up in the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, from where you can enjoy a splendid view over these majestic mountain range.
The beauty of the Dolomites is in their diversity. Throughout these excursions from Venice, we make frequent photo-stops, it will feel as if you have travelled from one mountain range to another such is the stark variation in scenery. During your day, you'll be able to see glaciers in distance, soaring peaks, emerald green lakes surrounded by forests of pine and larch with reflections of the mountains mirrored on their calm waters, and typical Tyrolean villages clinging to the mountainsides.
At the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, at an altitude of 2,360m (7,500 ft), during a photo stop you'll enjoy one of the best views of the mountains, where you can gaze out across a myriad of peaks and valleys as far as the eye can see.
These excursions from Venice also include visiting the cosmopolitan Cortina and a delightful alpine village that was the birthplace of Titian. And after a fulfilling day spent in the Dolomites, sit back and relax as we return back to Venice through the ever-changing scenery of the mountains illuminated by the late afternoon sun.
- Lunch (optional) is not included
Tronchetto, Venice, where you will find your driver-guide waiting for you next to the platform of the water-bus line nr 2 station holding a sign with the Dolomites Day Tour. This tour operates with a minimum of four people/maximum 8 people
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo are open seasonally (from late May until October) and are subject to weather conditions.
Under bad weather conditions, in case of rain or bad visibility, we offer, after the visit of Cortina a back up plan featuring the visit of a wine area, including wine tasting and including the visit ot the famous and awe-inspiring Follina abbey.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Prices from: 139.00
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point