Private Cinque Terre Trip
Explore the famous villages and enjoy the best views of the Cinque Terre on this Private tour featuring Vernazza , Corniglia and Manarola along with a shared boat ride to enjoy views of the this famous italian coastBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Luxurious Mercedes or Volkswagen minivan
- Expert english speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to the Coastal Footpath "Via Dell'Amore" along the Cinque Terre
- Tickets for either shared Boat ride along the Cinque Terre or coastal train
Enjoy a vacation from your vacation on our Private day tours of the Cinque Terre from Florence. Travelling with a local expert driver/guide in an air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle you'll visit the famous villages of the Cinque Terre, travel by boat along the coastline, and have the opportunity to walk along the coastal footpath as our tours allow you to appreciate the Cinque Terre it all its glory.
Our tours of the Cinque Terre start at Riomaggiore, from where you'll embark on the "Lovers Walk" trail which is part of the Cinque Terre coastal footpath. Following an easy walking trail through Riomaggiore village to Manarola you'll enjoy wonderful views of the coastline and an appreciation for how isolated these villages would have been centuries ago.
Before taking a boat tour of the Cinque Terre coast to Vernazza, enjoy some free time to explore the photogenic village of Manarola that lies in a small valley, surrounded by terraced hills covered in vines and boast delightful pastel coloured houses and a charming little fishing port.
At Vernazza, he most famous of the Cinque Terre villages, enjoy some free time for lunch and to explore the labyrinth of back alleyways that all seem to lead to breath-taking view points of the coast & the toen itself. Then, to conclude your day on the Cinque Terre visit the quaint village of Corniglia to enjoy some of the best views of the Cinque Terre. Perched on the hillside, surrounded by terraced slopes of vineyards you'll get a completely new perspective of Cinque Terre coastline. Here our clients can celebrate our day tours of the Cinque Terre with a glass of the famous local wine before returning to Florence.
PLEASE NOTE: As a Private tour of the Cinque Terre, we can customize this itinerary to suit your requirements. A popular alternative to the above itinerary would be to continue to walk along the famous coastal footpath from Manorola to Vernazza, instead of catching the boat. This would involve a more strenuous two-hour walk, and would mean that there would be no time to visit Corniglia.
Private day tours of the Cinque Terre can depart from Florence or any other location in Tuscany - quotations for this tour departing from other locations than Florence will be given on request.
1) For logistical reasons your driver/guide will escort you as far as Manorola, taking care of the tickets for the boat ride to Vernazza. While you are having a relaxing time enjoying your boat tour of the Cinque Terre, he'll be driving the vehicle to Vernazza to collect you to return to Florence.
2) Public boat operate from April until the third week of October - Outside this period, the transfer between towns will be made either via coastal train or by minivan
3) Due to the landfall occured in September 2012, The "Lovers Walk" (Via dell'Amore) is temporary closed.
Your Private day tour of the Cinque Terre can start from your Hotel in Florence
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Prices from: 138.50
- Duration: 9-hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point