Private Venice Dolomites and Cortina Tour
Private Venice Excursion to the Dolomite Mountains & Cortina feature the most dramatic mountain scenery!BOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Entrance Fees to the Tre Cime Di Lavaredo Toll Road to arrive at 7,500 ft above sea-level
- Air-Conditioned Mercedes (or similar make) minivan and English speaking driver-guide
- PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ORGANIZED IN ENGLISH & OTHER LANGUAGES!
Private Venice Day Tours & Excursions to the Dolomites have been designed to provide visitors the opportunity to enjoy breath-taking views of the most stupendous mountain, lake and valley scenery that the Dolomites and Italy have to offer.
Your expert driver-guide will provide you with an intimate experience of Italy's most beautiful mountain range. Our carefully designed itinerary features scenic back-roads with plenty of photo-stops for all the different photographic opportunities these mountains afford. During the day, you'll be truly amazed by the contrast between nearby Venice and the snow-capped peaks of the Dolomites.
Spending as much time as possible off-the-vehicle to enjoy the scenery of the mountains, you will drive along roads with only a few twists and turns, through a land of towering peaks and spires, contrasted by peaceful valleys sprinkled with lively villages. Visit Pieve di Cadore, the birth place of Titian, an enchanting mountain village where we'll discuss the history and legends of the people of the mountains, and their unique culture.
Throughout our Private Venice Day Tours to the Dolomites & Cortina your guide will stop at spectacular view points that will guarantee you an up-close and personal impression of the Dolomites. At every photo-stop, it will seem as if you were in a completely different range of mountains. Along with wild flowers in bloom, rustic farmhouses and the ringing of cow bells, our Dolomites tour will provide you with a day full of memories.
The Highlight of the day will be a drive-up to the Tre Cime di Lavaredo at an altitude of 7,500 ft. Standing directly below these towering peaks that are the most famous in the Dolomites, you will be able to gaze out across a myriad of ranges and peaks that make up the Dolomite Mountains. Take an easy walk along a level trail to further appreciate the beauty of the mountains.
Our Private Venice Day Tours of the Dolomites also include a visit to the cosmopolitan ski resort of Cortina. We will see the old Olympic Ski jump and admire the setting of the Dolomites most famous town before making our way back to Venice.
In the late afternoon, following scenic roads through ever-changing countryside, as we make our way back to Venice. Passing several major peaks along the way, you'll have plenty of time to savour the different colours of the Dolomite mountains as they are illuminated by the late afternoon sun.
Tronchetto, Venice, where you will find your guide waiting for you on the platform of the water-bus line nr 2 station holding a sign with your name writte on it
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo are open seasonally (from late May until October) and are subject to weather conditions. Under bad weather conditions, in case of rain or bad visibility, we offer, after the visit of Cortina a back up plan featuring the visit of a wine area, including wine tasting and including the visit ot the famous and awe-inspiring Follina abbey.
- Prices from: 99.87
- Duration: 9 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point