Small Group Renaissance & David Walk | Florence Tours
Enjoy this small group walking tour of Florence featuring skip the line tickets for Michelangelo's David at the Accademia gallery , Ponte Vecchio , Palazzo Vecchio , Piazza della Signoria , Duomo ( exterior), Brunelleschi Dome , Giotto's bell tower, Ghiberti Gates of Paradise , Baptistery, Orsanmichele church , medieval and renaissance florenceBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Walking tour of Renaissance Florence
- David By Michelangelo with Skip the line tickets
- Renaissance and Medieval Florence art and architecture
- Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo and Giotto bell tower
- Quaint backstreets
- Avventure Bellissime licensed expert Florence tour guides
- Limited to a maximum of 14 participants
- Skip the line tickets to David at the Accademia Gallery
- Expert licensed local guide for 3 hrs
- Headphones (when more than 8 people)
- Small group Max 12/14 people
Enjoy intimate small group walking tours through the historical city centre of Florence that include complimentary head-phones so that you can follow every word of your "LIVE" expert Florence Tour Guides commentary. This small group Florence walking tour, limited to a maximum of 14-people, follows a delightful route through the back-streets of Florence to see and discuss all the major land marks of the city.
During our Original Renaissance walking tours of Florence you will see and discuss the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Davanzati, Palazzo Strozzi, the Duomo (Cathedral of Florence), Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery, Vasari Corridor, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and many other important sites that will assist your expert Florence Guide narrate the history of Florence over the centuries.
Of course, our Original Renaissance Walking Tours of Florence pay particular attention to the Renaissnce period when Florence was heralded as the "New Athens". And when the world looked to Florence for inspiration in the fields of Art, Science and Philosophy. Relive those incredible years in the history of Florence, and learn about the notorious Medici Family and other famous personalities that played there role in the birth of the Renaissance as one of our expert Florence Tour Guides provides a lively and entertaining lecture style tour of Florence.
Skip the line tickets, walk straight into the Accademia where you'll enjoy an in-depth discussion on Michelangelo's David other works by the genius of the Renaissance. You'll appreciate the art and history backgrounds of our Licensed Expert Guides as they reveal the secrets behind one of Italy's most celebrated works of art. This small group walking tour of Florence will finish inside the Accademia allowing you to discover other precious works on display.
Your Florence Original Renaissance Walking Tour starts at Piazza Strozzi in front of the entrance of Palazzo Strozzi, where you will find your guide holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Prices from: 55.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point