Private Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion
Private Florence Pisa shore excursions from the cruise ship port of Livorno include 3-hour walking tours of Florence featuring David By Michelangelo at the Accademia gallery , Ponte Vecchio , Piazza Signoria , Secret Florence & the leaning tower of PisaBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Pick up and Drop off at your cruise ship in Livorno port
- Mercedes minivan or similar make and English speaking driver for 10 hrs
- Licensed expert English-speaking Tour guide for 3-hour walking tours of Florence
- Skip the line tickets for Michelangelo's David
Private Livorno cruise ship excursions to Florence & Pisa. Departing directly from your cruise ship, these shore excursions include 3-hour walking tours of Florence with a licensed expert guide and skip the line tickets for Michelangelo's David, and a visit to Pisa to admire the leaning tower and field of miracles. An English-speaking driver & air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle will be at your disposal for a total of ten-hours.
As you disembark your cruise ship, you'll find one of our English-speaking drivers waiting for holding a sign with your name written on it. From the port of Livorno, you'll drive into Florence pausing at Piazzale Michelangelo, from where you'll enjoy breathtaking views over the city. Then, meet one of our licensed expert Florence tour guides for a fascinating walking tour of the city that will start with a stroll around the historical centre of Florence to concentrate on the numerous important landmarks that will help your guide recount the history of Renaissance Florence.
One of the highlights of our shore excursions from Livorno is an in-depth discussion of Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Museum. With skip the line tickets you'll walk straight into the museum to admire David and other works by the great artist of the Renaissance movement. After the walking tour you'll have free time to explore Florence before meeting your driver to make your way to Pisa.
To complete our Florence & Pisa shore excursions visit Pisa to see the magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, including the famous Leaning Tower - Allowing you free time for walking around the site and for photos opportunities before heading back to the port and your cruise ship in Livorno.
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Mondays the Accademia is closed, so instead of visiting Michelangelo's David on this Livorno, Florence & Pisa Shore excursion we'll visit the Santa Croce church which is an absolute treasure trove of great works by the Masters of Renaissance, as well as being the final resting place of Michelangelo where you can pay homage to the most famous artist in the world at his tomb inside the Santa Croce church.
Reservation and entrance fees to the Accademia (16 Euro per person) are not refundable in case of cancellation or amendments to the booking made.
- Entrance fees to the Leaning Tower
This Florence & Pisa shore excursion departs & returns to your cruise ship at the port of call of Livorno
- Please specify in the booking name and port of call of your cruise ship
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Prices from: 133.20
- Duration: 10 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point