Small group Uffizi tour : Masterpieces of Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Botticelli
Enjoy a tour of the Uffizi featuring in-depth discussions of masterpieces by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, & BotticelliBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Skip the line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Expert licensed English speaking guide
- In-depth tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Expert English speaking guide with background in art and history
- Skip the line tickets to Uffizi Gallery
Small group Florence walking tours of the Uffizi museum feature the highlights of the Uffizi Museum and in particular works related to the Florentine Renaissance movement. In the company of our of our licensed expert Florence tour guides enjoy a thorough introduction to the Renaissance movement utilizing the great works of Art on display inside the Uffizi museum.
Our tours of the Uffizi begin with the world-famous Uffizi painting museum. Famous for its masterpieces by artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Tiziano, Caravaggio, just to name a few.
The aim of our tour is not to rush through the gallery but to pick important works, describing them in depth with the help of our licensed expert guides. You will be introduced to the intriguing symbolism of Botticelli, learn to recognize the color-shading tecnique used by Da Vinci, hear how the creative genius of Michelangelo changed art forever.
Enjoy a lecture-style tour on the history of art and the role played by Florence in it through selected works, using these unique musuem as a visual text itself. Learn why these paintings are so important and enjoy the narration of our extremely knowledgeable guides who all have backgrounds in Art history.
Throughout our tours of the Uffizi we'll spend more time viewing and discussing the works that gave rise to the Florentine Renaissance so that you can enjoy a new understanding of this incredibly important period of art history.
The Uffizi museum was originally built by the Medici to house their administrative offices that ruled the city. Hence the name "Uffizi", Offices in Italian. During our small groups tours of the Uffizi museum we'll discuss the Medici family as we tour the top floors of the Uffizi where the grand dukes offices were located.
Our Uffizi small group tour starts from outside Gate # 3 of the Uffizi Museum where your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with “Avventure Bellissime – Uffizi Tour” written on it. Coming from Piazza della Signoria, gate #3 is located on your right on the opposite side of gate #2
Tour operates with a minimum of 4 people
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- At times, Museums close without notice. No refunds are available as these events are beyond our control.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Prices from: 49.00
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point