Exclusive Venice Grand Tour
Special super saver combo Grand Day Tours of Venice includes 2 hrs tour of the doge's Palace featuring interior rooms of the Palace , The bridge of sighs and the prisons , a 2 hrs walking tour of the highlights of Venice including St Mark's Square , St Mark's basilica , Pala d'Oro inside the church , Secret Venice in Castello district & 1 hr Grand Canal Boat TourBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- Skip the line tickets for St. Marks Basilica the Doges Palace
- Licensed Expert Guide for 5 hours
- 1-hour Boat Ride of the Grand Canal & Minor Canals on a luxurious motor-launch
- Open-Plan - You can take all 3-tours in one day or on separate days
Ideal for the first-time visitor. Take advantage of our Grand Day Tours of Venice special offer and enjoy three of our popular small group city sightseeing tours of Venice at a discounted rate.
Details of the Venice Tours included in our Grand Day Tours of Venice package are as below. Please follow the individual links for full details on each of the tours included:
9.00am - 11.00am - TOUR OF THE DOGES PALACE WITH SKIP THE LINE TICKETS
Our Grand Day Tours of Venice special offer starts with an essential tour for those who truly want to comprehend the uniqueness of the city. Home to the Doge & his counsellors, the infamous Council of Ten, the Bridge of Sighs & the prisons where enemies of the state were left to rot. It's unique Venetian form of architecture was copied and interpreted throughout Venice. And within its walls a fascinating story awaits you - learn how a city built in swamplands developed & maintained a Great Mercantile Empire and the longest running Republic in the history of the world.
2.00pm - 4.00pm - ESSENCE OF VENICE WALK WITH SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO ST. MARK'S BASILICA
Enjoy an in-depth tour of St. Marks Basilica which is only possible on these small group Venice walking tours to enjoy 40-minutes exploring one of the most celebrated churches in the world. Inside you'll find all the treasures stolen by the Venetians during their raid of Constantinople, which include the famous mosaics that line the floors, walls and ceilings of church. Your guide will lead on a fascinating tour through the Basilica, as well as Saint Marks square to admire the famous landmarks, and this tour will conclude with a stroll through the Hidden Venice to enjoy a more authentic experience of Venice as part of your Venice day tours combo package.
4.00pm - VENICE GRAND CANAL BOAT TOURS
The perfect way to conclude our Venice day tours special offer with an afternoon sightseeing cruise down the main street of Venice - The Grand Canal. Touring the Grand Canal and minor canals at a time when there is little commercial traffic allows you to enjoy relaxing boat tours of Venice. Limited to a maximum of 9 people, travelling in a luxurious motor-launch you'll appreciate Venice from a completely different prospective and see a lot more of the city. Ideal for Photographers and those who just want to sit back and the enjoy the most civilized way to tour Venice far away from the hordes of tourists.
All Tours meet at the entrance to the Royal Gardens on the water front of St. Marks Square. From St. Marks facing the Basilica turn right and walk towards the open water. At the two giant columns facing the water turn right, and following the line of trees after a 100 metres you will come to the entrance of the Royal Gardens where we will be waiting holding a sign with Original Venice Walk written on it
- You can take these two tours over two days. At the time of booking you just need to enter in the comments field your preference of the days you would like to take each tour.
- At times St Mark’s basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October (St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off peak season).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the basilica.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Prices from: 126.00
- Duration: 5 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point