Classic Small Group Day Tour of Venice
Super Saver combo including a 2 hrs small group walking tour featuring St Mark's square , St Mark's basilica , Pala D'Oro , Bridge of sighs , Secret Venice in Castello District & 1 hr small group tour of the Grand Canal BoatBOOK NOW
Highlights and what's included
- English speaking licensed expert guide
- Skip the line tickets to St Mark's basilica
- Tickets to visit the Pala d'Oro
- Luxurious Motor-Launch equipped with microphone and speakers so you can clearly hear every word of your guides commentary
- Maximum 14 people on the walk & 8/9 people on the boat tour
On this Venice day tours package, enjoy a more intimate touring experience of Venice when you take this special offer combo tour that combines our excellent small group Essence of Venice Walking tours with our popular small group Grand Canal Boat Tours of Venice.
SMALL GROUP ESSENCE OF VENICE WALKING TOUR starting at 2.00 pm - Duration 2 hours
This one-of-a-kind small group tour of Venice features one of our licensed expert guides conducting an intimate tour of St. Marks Basilica, an overview of the landmarks of St. marks square and a delightful stroll through the Hidden Venice to explore the labyrinth of back alleyways and meandering canals and experience the more romantic side of Venice far from the hordes of tourists. The highlight of this walking tour which includes free-head-phones and skip the line tickets, is a an in-depth tour of St. Marks Basilica which is only possible on this small group Venice walking tour. The tour concludes at the Bridge of Sighs, close to the meeting point for the Grand Canal Boat Tour which is the second part of this Venice day tours package.
SMALL GROUP GRAND CANAL BOAT TOUR starting at 4.00 pm - Duration 60 minutes
After a short break, sit back and relax on a luxurious motor-launch as your glide down the Grand Canal in the company of one of our licensed expert guides to enjoy an intimate tour of the main street of Venice and all its numerous attractions as well as exploring some of Venice's minor canals. As with all our boat tours of Venice, you'll enjoy views of Venice from a completely different aspect which makes a boat tour essential for any visitor to Venice and especially to capture the best photographs. This Venice day tours package will conclude at St. Marks Square.
At the Entrance to the Royal Gardens on the water front of St. Marks Square. From St. Marks facing the Basilica turn right and walk towards the open water. At the two giant columns facing the water turn right, and following the line of trees after a 100 metres you will come to the entrance of the Royal Gardens where we will be waiting holding a sign with Original Venice Walk written on it
- You can take these two tours over two days. At the time of booking you just need to enter in the comments field your preference of the days you would like to take each tour.
- At times St Mark’s basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October (St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off peak season).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the basilica.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Prices from: 82.00
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: View Calendar
- Pickup Location
- Mid Point